Tired of going back and forth to court? Make your last court date your last. We can help.
Mediation provides long term solutions that work for you. Oftentimes litigation can be a costly and drawn out process ending with a standard solution that may not fit your unique situation. Communication also tends to remain stressed between parties especially after a court proceeding. Following we have listed many benefits of mediation:
- Mediation is confidential. In an age where everything is recorded and searchable online, you can keep your family matters private by coming to an agreement outside of court.
- You can explore a variety of options to resolve issues. In a mediation session, the parties remain in control. Perhaps the standard parenting time every other weekend from Thursday to Sunday does not fit your schedule. You have the power to create your own schedules that work for your child(ren) and yourselves.
- Mediation is a less costly alternative to litigation. The average rate of a lawyer charging you per hour in addition to a retainer is much more costly than our mediation services. Studies show that on average mediating disputes is less time consuming and therefore, less costly than litigation, which can go on for years.
- Long term issue resolution. When your issues are mediated there are no winners and losers. The process non-adversarial, allowing you and the other party to effectively communicate and resolve underlying issues that may be creating issues at present. Once you and the other party are able to come to an agreement through mediation, it is more likely that the agreement will be followed by each party.
- Mediation focuses on the future. Many times parties go back and forth to court for the wrong reasons. No matter how many orders a Judge may issue, one party is still not satisfied and wants to return. In a mediation session, the parties have the opportunity to freely discuss their issues in a neutral setting, and come to a realistic agreement on the issues between them.
Our firm follows the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from referrals.
We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.